Join us for our St. Francis Weekend. This is event is open to our entire Somers community. All are welcome.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
*Saturday Oct 2nd 10-3pm*
- Pumpkins & Mums Sale
- Thrift shop will be open with seasonal items for sale
- Raffle - Baskets of Cheer and specialty items
*Sunday Oct 3rd*
- 8:30 and 10:00am services with Blessing of the Animals inside the church. (Masks required for all)*
- 11-2pm - BBQ on the lawn. Father Mike will be available for additional animal blessings
- Complimentary hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, soda will be available. Donations are always appreciated :)
- Any Pumpkins and mums that may be left over from Saturday will be for sale
*At this time masks will be required for everyone inside the church, regardless of vaccination status until otherwise noted
Bishop Dietsche visited Saint Lukes on January 12th to confirm and receive twelve new Episcopalians into the Church
Lots of fun was had at our annual Holiday Bazaar. Click below to see more photos.
We had a record turn out at this years Blessing of the Animals!
This year we held our first annual Fall BBQ following the Blessing of the Animals. It was fun for everyone, pets included!